Friday, September 18, 2009

We've been Blacklisted!

It's not unusual in my circle of friends to suddenly have someone pop up with, "Hey, guess what I'm making?" They're an extraordinarily talented bunch. It's why I keep them around. ;)

So when my friend Gauge Laville mentioned one night he was working on clothing in preparation to open a store, I wasn't exactly surprised. His store, Blacklisted, started out with just shirts for men. Great shirts for men. He was nice enough to share one with me right around the time his store opened, but he designed these shirts FOR men, so it didn't look quite right on little ol' me.

However, he did not leave us ladies out. Enter the Blacklisted lingerie. Cute and girly, but without all the super frills and lace. The kind of lingerie you can just hang out in. [And believe me, I have!]




I'm wearing them in Cornbread, Lonely Soldier, and Be Starin'. As you can see, these actually cover your butt enough, and the back of the bra is not a snap, but a nice little lacing. Very very cute!

Each set is $290L, and if you get the "Triple Threat" fatpack for $740L, you get matching thigh-highs that come in sheer and solid. A great deal!

I'm using this opportunity to drag my boyfriend along on my blogging journey, too. If you're a designer of male items and would like them reviewed in this blog, let me know! Tyson is wearing the Blacklisted No Pause shirt. Look at the abs! Rowr! The shirts for men at Blacklisted are awesome and a steal at $120L.

No more reading...go shopping!

Also in this post:

Skin: Misty Pale in Smoky Turquoise by League
Hair: Kissy Kissy in Rice by Tiny Bird
Eyes: Beloved Aquamarine by Beloved Custom Designs
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Poses by Striking Poses and Lyndz-Matic


No comments:

Post a Comment