Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vibrant Vata

Set to be released today, designer SySy Chapman has created some long, gorgeous, Indian inspired gowns called Vata! Oh, these are just so so pretty! In 3 different colors, they are halter styled with a very low dipped back that is both sexy and elegant. Let's take a look!






I absolutely adore the pretty print and the colors are PERFECT for the fall season, just so rich and jewel toned. As they're not out in the store just quite yet, I'm not sure on the pricing, but SySy's clothing are all VERY reasonably priced. I will update this post with the prices as soon as I get them. :)

Also in this post:

Skin: Misty Pale in Glam by League
Hair: Juliette in Champagne by Exile
Eyes: Beloved Aquamarine by Beloved Custom Designs
Tattoo by Tuli, found in a hunt so may no longer be available
Poses by {flowey}

1 comment:

  1. You just hit it on the nose why I like SySy's stuff. Warm beautiful colors and the details are sweet.

    ReplyDelete