Friday, November 13, 2009

Beautifully Envious

I know, two Phoenix Rising posts in the same week. But when such gorgeous things come out of there, how can I possibly help myself?

This beautiful number, Cassandra's Envy, is not my usual style since I'm more of a jeans & sweaters girl. But I am so in love with it!




Isn't it wonderful? I absolutely love the huge fluffy skirt. It made me feel like a ballerina! But the double belt and the opened top gives it more of a rockstar edge. So I guess I'm a rockstar ballerina!

Cassandra's Envy comes in 7 different colors and each is just $300L. Or get a huge discount and fatpack for just $990L.

Don't hurt me, but I actually have more Phoenix Rising posts coming up. Hey, when you have such pretty things to show off, it would almost be a sin not to do it!

Time to shop!

Also in this post:

Skin: Elizabeth by Free Speerit [On the "Pay What You Want" wall]
Hair: Leigh in Cynical Black by fri.day
Eyes: Beloved Sapphire by Beloved Custom Designs
Lashes: Bedroom Lashes by Cake
Shoes: L'Amour Platforms in Black by SLink
Poses by Olive Juice and Striking Poses


1 comment:

  1. OH i just saw this. beautimous and you are made of awesome for crediting poses. i just had a very well established blogger tell me she never does because she has too many in her stand to remember. sad face bella, looool. naw, i understand poses aren't the easiest to remember and that's why you are full of WIN! <3333

    ReplyDelete