Monday, December 7, 2009

Be a Scrooge!

Are you holiday decorating on a slim budget this year? Well, have I got the place for you!

Mr. Scrooge's Holiday Shop has some great fun decorations for you! Nothing is overly fancy, it's just big, cute, and wintery! And....IT'S ALL FREE. Yes, you heard me! Free! And it's also pretty prim budget friendly, as nothing I'm about to show you was over 50 prims. Check it out!






Cute, right? Although in the folders, it says that the sets are no modify, they actually are, so you can feel free to change textures to match your own landscaping. I didn't for these photos so you guys can see what it looks like, but I will later when I put some of these things out. :)

When you land at Mr. Scrooge's, just head straight into the little holiday shack and touch the pictures on the walls. You'll get your free goodies instantly and there's so much more than what I've shown here. Happy holidays!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle - Meows in the Nude by Belleza
Hair: Britney in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Beloved Sapphire by Beloved Custom Designs
Top: Down the Chimney hunt gift by Boom
Jeans: Inferno 88 - Light Wash by Decoy
Boots: Elsa in White by Sand Shack Surf Co.
Sit pose on the table by Striking Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment