Thursday, December 3, 2009

Flowin' in StoRin

I have to admit, I was not very familiar with .:StoRin:. before today. But after receiving these fabulous dresses, I have a feeling this is going to fast become one of my favorite places to spend some $L. Especially since when I went to check out the store itself [I try to do that anytime I blog something! Especially if I've never been there before.], I was pleased to see that designer Annah Whitfield had all kinds of nice clothing items for women, a few things for guys, and POSES!!

But, today we're focusing on the new Flowey dresses. These are adorable and come in 3 different colors.






These pretty little party dresses are just too cute for any holiday party you have coming up. The skirt IS a sculpted skirt, which I know not everyone loves outside of photographs, but I have been wearing the dress all day today and it really works with my shape and AO.

Each color of the Flowey dress is $200L, or you can fatpack the 3 dresses for just $360L.

On my next trip to .:StoRin:., I have a feeling I'm going to be there for a long time whlie I go through all the poses!! Check out the shop, I'm pretty sure you'll find something you love, too.

Also in this post:

Skin: Misty Pale in Glam Blonde by League
Hair: Eva in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [no longer available]
Shoes: Sydney Stilettos by SLink
Tattoo: Creeping Roses by Tuli [found in a hunt earlier this year]
Poses by Glitterati and Niqotine [Niqotine is about to close, so all poses are free. Go go go!]


3 comments:

  1. such a great post ... and the pics are amazing. The dress looks awesome on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable :)
    I am glad you went to the store and got happy with it! It is always good to know that! Makes the designers day (in this case mine)!
    Thank you

    <3
    Ann

    ReplyDelete