Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Hot Stuff!

I had the pleasure of meeting Nymphetamine designer Paeoti Pomeray a few nights ago at a party, and what a sweetheart! It always makes me happy when I get to meet people whose talents I admire, and then I learn they're nice people, too!

For the holidays, Paeoti has created some sexy little designs that I just know would look adorable under any Christmas tree.

The Doll Baby set is just this flirty, frilly little lingerie set that made me bounce around my bedroom.



The lace work on this set is just so delicate! Often, I find that lace in SL tends to run a little bit too thick for my personal taste. But this lace is very very pretty! There is also a nice little bunch of lace on the back of the panties, much like what is on the front. The Doll Baby is $250L, and worth every bit of it.

If that covers you up too much, hey, why not try these Prissy Poinsetta pasties?



Believe me, I never expected to be wearing so little in my blog! Ever! But these little sculpted flowers are sure to put a twinkle in Santa's eye if he caught you waiting by the tree in them! For added fun, they can be turned on to make jingle bell sounds. That is optional, and you can turn them off for those of you who don't care for noises in SL. AND? These can be taken off by your partner! You'd probably get a BIG gift after that! The Prissy Poinsettas are $150L.

Now for my favorite of the bunch - Flirty Fannie!



Isn't it delish? The skirt is made of "pearls" and there is a matching bracelet. And look at that cute little hat!! I just wanted to strut around all day in it, but of course it's better in the bedroom. Or in this roomful of diamonds! This is a collaboration piece from House of Hucci and Glitterati. I'm going to have to get this myself, because I was borrowing Sophia's. :) But I thought it was perfect for this outfit - diamonds and pearls!

Flirty Fannie is on sale right now for the special holiday price of $250L. Ladies! Run and get this!!

That's all for my Nymphetamine love this time around! Go shop!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle in Silver Blue Rubies by Belleza
Hair: Eva in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [No longer available]
Shoes: Shanti in Black by Maitreya Gold
Ring: The Rock in Red Ruby by caLLie cLine
Poses by Glitterati


No comments:

Post a Comment