Monday, December 7, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

I am ALWAYS on the hunt for new furniture. The problem is that I never know if I want to go super sophisticated, modern, rustic, or what! Today I'm featuring two sets that are kind of on opposite sides of the fence, but still both very great work!

My friend Nika Dreamscape of Wine & Roses is a very talented artist who has moved into furniture creation. Her new Blue Green Living Room set is a charming, simple set that is both budget AND prim friendly, along with having Nika's fabulous texturing!








You can pick yours up at Wine & Roses as a set for just $250L, or buy the pieces separately. The whole set is also only 43 prims, so you can't beat it!

On the other side of the spectrum, the new [and not yet released as I write this] Disco Sh!t set from Shag is definitely catering to my more "bad girl" side! Creator Shyayn Lusch had to ask me if I were easily offended because of course some people *might* be offended by the photos on the wall. But as I'm not, I found this set pretty darn awesome.








I am so loving the sequin textures, especially on the lamps! I don't have a price on this yet for you guys, but altogether this set comes in at just over 100 prims, which is great! And hey, if you don't like the pictures on the wall, cover them up. ;) Shag has all kinds of really awesome room sets, so even if this isn't your thing, you're sure to find something you like. Oh, and hit the Midnight Mania board there, will ya? I want the lights that are in it!

Thanks to Nika and Shyayn for allowing me to review their awesome work!

No comments:

Post a Comment