Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today's Gaze - Air of December

Welcome to December everyone! December to me is the start of the winter season, although technically it is still autumn. But the problem with that is I have so many beautiful warm weather clothes that I have to tuck away OR try to find another use for. [And yes, I realize on the other side of the world, it's getting summery, but I live in the US, and it's cold!]

I hadn't planned on doing another Gaze post this week, and especially not one at 6am, but after playing around with an outfit tonight, I just couldn't help but show it off. I'm still not REALLY sure if it's cute, but I think it is. :)




The Tender Blossoms minidress by Musashi-Do is one of my favorite pieces in my inventory at the moment, but it's not very suited for winter being sleeveless and very short. So I put on my black shrug from TorridWear underneath, since I wear it under t-shirts a lot. I had to tint it a little darker, but I think it works. I'm wearing some leggings underneath that I picked up at LeLutka, but back when they had the Cachet line. I'm not totally sure they're still available. I'm also wearing these just awesome Cerra Booties in black patent by Nardcotix. If you haven't checked out Nardya's new shoe line, you really really need to! Because I was going shopping, I am carrying a Hobo bag in black suede from Celestial Studios. It's an older design, from 2008 if I'm not mistaken, but I think it's really well done. And just for a little splash of color, I'm wearing my Excessive Love ring from SyDS.

I'm also wearing Paloma in Swedish by Truth and Misty in Glam Blonde by League. I wear that skin often, but I just love it. My poses are by Glitterati.

No comments:

Post a Comment