Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today's Gaze - Pretending To Be A Fashionista

I am not really the type who can put together fabulous outfits day after day made up of all kinds of stuff and have it look good. But sometimes I do throw outfits that, to me, are kind of interesting. This one is my "Check me out, I'm pretending to be a fashionista today!" look.




I fully admit I have a very love/hate relationship with Luck Inc. I love the textures. I think Luck Inc does some of the better clothing texture work on the grid. However, sometimes I feel the talent is used for evil more than good, and I base that on how many WTFug pics I get on a weekly basis of women wearing their clothes. But, I did really love the new Sweaterdress, and with these leggings from LeLutka [these are old, from the Cachet line], it makes it much more comfortable for me to wear. I'm not a prude, I just don't always like to be on display. :)

I've been looking for a way to wear these Swank Glasses from Deco that I picked up one 50L Friday. I love them with this outfit!

And oh hey, are you looking at my shoes?




You absolutely HAVE to join the Nardcotix in world group or Subscribe-O-Matic because these very very awesome Kurvy Ruby Slippers are going to be a FREE gift! But I got mine today because Nardya is an absolute sweetheart. :) So join join join!

Thanks to sweet thing Gabby Panacek, I found this awesome little Rock Clutch from new-to-me store +plus. What a great store!! And for an extra splash of red, I'm wearing The Rock ring by caLLie cLine in Red Ruby.

I'm also wearing the Bailey hair by Truth and the Belle "Blue Silver Rubies" skin by Belleza. My poses are from Flowey and Slash Me.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous look! Glad I could help you find the bag, it is perfect for this outfit!

    ReplyDelete