Friday, January 8, 2010

I feel like making Mischief!

Although there are a lot of great designers that come out in SL frequently, I have a deep loyal love for the older established brands. Mischief designer Janie Marlowe has been creating in Second Life since 2004, and not only does she always come out with just some really cute clothing, but she keeps it fresh and updated! Yesterday when I got the notice for one of her new releases, Leather & Lace, I don't think even 3 minutes passed between me getting the notice and me ending up on the front steps of the store. I have a weakness for cute, short party dresses right now, and this fit the bill perfectly!

Review - Mischief - Leather & Lace


Short, black, and oh so sexy, you can doll this baby up in a number of ways. I chose to keep it a bit classy with heels and silver jewelry, but you could put on some hot boots and tattoos and toughen it up. The dress has the options for having the fluffy lace on the chest or not, so you could have a sleeker look.

Leather & Lace is a steal at $215L, and I believe it only comes in black.

Now I feel like going to cause some Mischief in my new dress!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Silver Rubies" by Belleza
Hair: Lillian in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Beloved Aquamarine by Beloved Custom Designs
Shoes: Shanti in black by Maitreya Gold
Jewelry: Mora Silver by alaMood
Poses by Glitterati and ImpEle


1 comment: