Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I love my Innocence

Everyone knows what an incredible fan of Phoenix Rising I am. Anytime I want to instantly feel fashionable, I know I can throw on one of my PR outfits and go. Ashoka Eales's newest release, Innocence, is so pretty, I just don't want to take it off!

Review - Phoenix Rising - Innocence, gold


The bodice is low, making this dress not quite so innocent! But the long flowing skirt and the soft floral print at the bottom just makes you feel like an angel. I'm wearing it in gold, but there are 5 other colors available as well. I love all of them!

Innocence will be available tomorrow [Wednesday, March 3rd] at Phoenix Rising, and trust me, ladies - you WANT this dress. I'll have the price information later, and I'll update this post. Oh, and be sure you take a look at the vendor...you just might recognize the model! ;)

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Meow Rubies" by Belleza
Hair: Chalice in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [No longer available]
Pose by Oracul
Taken in Sophia Harlow's house while she wasn't home ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment