Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ooh, I'm DAZZLED!

There's only one guy in SL who could possibly make me do this. The awesome Matthew Anthony has climbed aboard the...decorating train, and has opened a new store - JazzleWorks!

What's getting dazzled? Why...my Vajazzle, of course!!

review-jazzleworks-vajazzle


Starting with three fabulous designs, now you too can have "Bling For Your Thing!" And yes, there are blinging options available. They are all prim, and copy/modify. I love it being all prim!

$100L each, and yes, my male friends, you will have your own bling soon!

Get down to JazzleWorks and be dazzled!

4 comments:

  1. he needs to make a kissy-lip shaped one

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, your vag is blangin, muh dear.
    its bluuuurrreeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's BLURRREEDDDDD!!! LMFAO!!!

    Aisu, I put in your request. LOL!

    ReplyDelete