Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pose Fair Is Coming! Spring Bazaar Is Here!

Hey, do you know what's coming up? POSE FAIR!!!! The only way I'd be more excited about a fair is if it was called "Hey Ali, Everything You Ever Needed In SL Is Right Here And Free" Fair.

Today I'm using poses from Amacci, which will be in the Pose Fair this year. I was sent a great folder of poses, plus their "Posh AO." I really like the AO, and I think whenever I'm called to do a runway show again, this will probably be the AO I end up using for it.

If you didn't know, the Spring Bazaar is going on right now! Lots of cute designers out there, and everything is $50L or less. I picked up lots of great things, including a ton of stuff in the dollarbie/freebie Easter eggs that are hiding around. I picked up this great t-shirt from Intrigue Co. for $25L, and these shorts from Frop, which were part of a 2 shirts/2 shorts set for $30L. I also picked up my facial piercings from Adore & Abhor for $15L. Heck of a deal!

[I will say, though, for those of you who don't care for the recolors of the premade template stuff you can buy on XStreet, a lot of these items have been made using templates, and so a lot look the same. But if that doesn't bug you, especially since it's all so inexpensive, then you should be totally good!]

Review - Pose Fair, Spring Bazaar

Review - Pose Fair, Spring Bazaar, closeup


The Spring Bazaar is going on now until April 11th, and the Pose Fair starts this Friday, April 2nd, at 4pm SLT. Happy shopping!

Also in this post:

Skin: Alyson [Group Gift] by Belleza
Hair: Marguerite in Strawberry by Truth
Shoes: Hocs Lowtops by HOC Industries

No comments:

Post a Comment