Monday, April 26, 2010

Adorkably Elegant

Remember when I said I loved gorgeous ladylike dresses? Still true! When Eboni Khan of House of Hucci dropped this dress on me, I squealed in delight! Collaborating with Moo Money of Made By Moo Textures, they've created Noir Blanc For Trilogy. You guys really should check out the store, it's just wonderful! Look at my pretty pretty dress - Evening on the Town!

Review - Noir Blanc, Adorkable


The dress swirls and twirls [believe me, I've danced enough in it to know!], and I love the big bow on the waist. If you could see the entire ribbon, you'd see that it swoops across the back. The skirt is tea length, which is great because you get to see your shoes! The dress also comes with a fur stole to drape over one shoulder. It's just very elegant and very much in the 1940s theme for Trilogy!

We're posing on one of the newest props from Adorkable Poses - Reflection! It's so cute, and there are several poses in it so you can "mirror" your partner. My friend Rob1977 Moonites of FIR was nice enough to pose with me. He makes great male clothing, so check his store out while you're out shopping!

Speaking of shopping...I think I need to get some more done!

Also in this post:

Skin: Elle Pale 8 by Belleza
Hair: Michelle in Swedish by Truth
Shoes: Liasis in Noir by Ingenue


1 comment: