Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cause I'm a Gypsy...

I'm always happy with outfits that can be used for different "characters" or just as something pretty to wear. My friend Chandni Khondji of Hopscotch put together this adorable little outfit named Arwyn, and it's just perfect for playing a fae, wandering around in your garden, or being a pretty gypsy. Growing up, I was always a bit fascinated with Esmerelda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, so of course I felt it was a little more gypsy in nature.

Review - Hopscotch - Arwyn


I think the skirt is absolutely darling, and I love the arm cuffs. It shows just enough skin, but not so much that you're giving away the entire farm. Arwyn comes in 12 different colors [I'm wearing it in Lavender], which you can buy separately or in a fatpack. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting quite a bit of use out of the skirts, most definitely!

No more reading, hop on over to Hopscotch and shop!

Also in this post:

Skin: Elle #19 by Belleza
Hair: Riley in Swedish by Truth
Earrings: Monica by Mandala
Pose by ImpEle

No comments:

Post a Comment