Saturday, June 12, 2010

Naturally Pretty

Sometimes, outfits really just fall together naturally all on their own. I was trying on the new Creone dress by Miamai and wondering what accessories I owned that would look good with it when out of the sky [via a group notice, of course!] came the Aizza jewelry set by ByKay! Well, hello gorgeous!

[All SLurls are at the bottom if you don't care to read the whole post.]

Review - Miamai, ByKay, Exposeur

Review - Miamai, Exposeur - Alicia pose, Creone dress

Review - ByKay - Aizza jewelry


The Creone dress is just so pretty. Flowy, with a delicate floral print and a great chain-like belt. There is actually a chain halter strap to hold things up in place, but I had a hard time adjusting it. So let's pretend I'm just wearing double sided tape to keep things in place! ;) Creone comes in several very pretty colors, so I just know you'll find one that you love.

The low back is a look I'm quite fond of in SL, and what better way to show it off than by using my own pose? Well, okay, I didn't MAKE the pose. It was actually made by my friend RubyStarlight Writer of Exposeur. It's named Alicia and is part of her new release, The Hotties - Part 4. Ruby always sets her new releases for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP when they first come out. Like, $50L a pose pack cheap! So get over there and you can pose like me, too.

Now the jewelry! Oh, I do so love turquoise and more natural stones! This set is just stunning and quite realistic! I was not familiar with ByKay before this, but believe me, I'm heading to the store to check things out just as soon as I'm done with this post!

Which...is now!

In this post:

Skin: Elle #15 by Belleza
Hair: Jocelyn in Swedish by Truth
Dress: Creone in Blue by Miamai
Jewelry: Aizza set by ByKay
Poses by Exposeur
Photos taken at Shinano-Kokubunji

No comments:

Post a Comment