Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ooh, it's an OuTRage!

I'm not really a club girl anymore. Used to be! A long time ago, you bet I used to be! But I sure do still appreciate little dresses that are just absolutely awesome for the club, and this new Thalia dress by OuTRage! is certainly very very clubworthy.

Review - Outrage - Thalia

Review - Outrage - Thalia, long sleeves


The dress comes with both the halter top and the long sleeved versions. I love that it's short, but not SO short that you might as well not even bother with a skirt. The deep cleavage showing neckline ends in a knot that has a swishy ruffle tie. I really like it!

Thalia comes in black, white, gold and silver, and of course you can fatpack it. If you hit the clubs a lot, I suggest fatpacking! You'll be OuTRage!-ous in this dress! [Oh, see what I did there?]

Hmm...I wonder if I can find a date for tonight....

Also in this post:

Skin: Elle #15 by Belleza
Hair: Wed by Miel
Shoes: Mikaela by SLink
Earrings: Nightdance by Ganked
Poses by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment