Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shades of Green

Every time Ashoka Eales of Phoenix Rising pops up in my IM box, I always know something fabulous is about to happen. I certainly wasn't disappointed! All the new pretties at Phoenix Rising...I hardly knew what to wear! But somehow, I was just called to the green today, although it is not normally a color that I wear.

Review - Phoenix Rising - Shades of green


The Intake shirt in Grass is the perfect icy green color. In fact, it should have been called Mojito, because that's what I thought of when I put it on. Mmmm...ice cold mojitos... Oh, sorry. The Intake shirt almost looks like it should be an undergarment, but with the addition of the big flouncy ribbon, why would you even think about covering it up?

Now, I am forever on the search for good shorts in SL, and these new Tegan shorts, which I am wearing in Forest, fit the bill perfectly! Not too short, not too long, and with exceptional texturing. I just love them!

There are lots of other new goodies at Phoenix Rising, which I'm sure will be making their way into my blog soon. But do yourself a huge favor and head to the store to check them out!

Also in this post:

Skin: Elle #17 by Belleza
Hair: Roxana in Swedish by Truth
Shoes: Esprit in Nude by Maitreya Gold
Pose by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment