Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm A Beach Diva!

Back when I was a little girl, my best friend had this amazing collection of Barbie clothes from the late 60s/early 70s that her grandma had made. One of my favorite dresses was this long floral dress that I'd always make my Barbie wear with sunglasses. Well, imagine my delight when Eboni Khan of House of Hucci made this incredible Beach Diva dress that reminded me of that same Barbie dress!

Review - Hucci - Beach Diva


Summery and fun, the Beach Diva dress really does bring out the diva in you! This dress has incredible movement to it. It's so swishy and swirly! This probably makes me sound like a total girl, but I can't resist a swishy swirly skirt! And what I think I love most about this dress is the fact that it's both sexy AND fairly modest. Hey, you can be sexy without giving away the entire farm, you know?

The Beach Diva dress comes in different colors [I'm wearing it in Wild Pink] and can be found at the House of Hucci mainstore. Go be a diva!

Also in this post:

Skin: Elle #18 by Belleza
Hair: Tina in Swedish by Truth
Sunglasses: Bella Peepers by Miel
Rings & Nails: Takara in white by Mandala
Earrings: Monica in Blank White by Mandala
Pose by Exposeur [HUGE sale going on right now!!]


No comments:

Post a Comment