Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Today's Gaze - Boho Bright

I'm always a fan of stumbling into new-to-me stores. Today I was trying to find the landmark to a store when another store name caught my eye - BoHo HoBo. That sounds like just my kind of store, so I skipped over and was so so happy that I did!

[All SLurls are at the bottom if you don't feel like reading!]


Review - Today's Gaze - Boho Bright


Look at this simply adorable skirt! It's called Banjara and I'm just in love with its bright colors and patterns! Is it the best quality skirt on the grid? No, not at all, but it's pretty darn good! It reminds me of something you might make yourself, which I just love. Like almost everything at BoHo HoBo, it's inexpensive and guess what? All proceeds from the store go to the Central Asian Institute!

The Central Asian Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the mission to promote and support community-based education, especially for girls, in remote regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Pretty clothes for a worthy cause. Awesome. :)

While looking for jewelry to wear with this outfit, I was reminded of Yak & Yeti. They're not a super well known store, but they do some nice Indian inspired work. And the BEST part? It's all free. I know! I'm not sure why or how they manage that, but I'm glad that they do. I'm wearing the Bollywood jewelry set in silver & topaz. It's so cute! I'm also wearing the Filigree Tibetian Anklet from there. It's not the most exquisite jewelry around, but it's free and it's lovely, so you can't ask for much more than that!

I think it's time to go dance in the sand to watch my pretty skirt swoosh around!

In this post:

Skin: Elle #14 by Belleza
Hair: Tatum in Happy Blond by fri.day
Top: White tank from the Anjuna set by Zaara
Skirt: Banjara 02 by BoHo HoBo
Necklace & Earrings: Bollywood in Silver/Topaz by Yak & Yeti
Anklet: Filigree Tibetian with Turquoise by Yak & Yeti
Pose by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment