Sunday, July 4, 2010

Today's Gaze - Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July, USA! And to everyone else, happy Sunday! [Or Monday if you're in NZ!] Oh I know, the feeds are probably flooded with red, white and blue right now. But hey, I'm a proud American, I had to get in on the action too!

[All SLurls will be at the bottom, in case you don't feel like reading.]

Review - Today's Gaze - Happy 4th!


What better way to spend the holiday than at the beach wearing...well, not that much! From the House of Hucci, I'm wearing this just adorable 4th of July shorts set. It actually looks more like a bikini to me, so wearing it on the beach feels just right! This is, of course, limited time and it's only $50L, so get over there quick!

When I received the new Bodacious tanks from BOOM yesterday, my first thought was, "Where am I going to wear this?!" It shows a little more skin than I'm actually comfortable with. But it looks fantastic as a swimsuit coverup, don't you agree? The Bodacious tanks come in sheer [or damp, is what I believe I heard it called] and regular so that you can wear it out without being cited for indecent exposure. I love the tanks, so I will either have to get comfortable with showing this much skin, or find ways to layer.

As far as accessories go, well - you really don't need much on the beach! I am wearing my favorite Cateye sunglasses from Gos, and my favorite Freedom Flops from Surf Co. Also some bracelets I picked up last year at Earthstones. They have some new 4th of July freebies, so check it out!

Have a great day, everyone! If you're going out tonight for fireworks, be careful! Blowing your face off with a firecracker really isn't in style this year!

In this post:

Skin: Elle #0 by Belleza
Hair: Marie in Happy Blond by fri.day
Top & Bottom: 4th Of July Shorts Set by House of Hucci
Coverup: Bodacious in Cherry by BOOM
Glasses: Cateye by Gos
Shoes: Freedom Flops by Surf Co.
Bracelet: Bangle Set in Red/White/Blue by Earthstones [On sale last year, unsure if still available]
Pose by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment