Monday, July 19, 2010

Today's Gaze - I'm an artist too!

Sometimes you have to look towards the bright lights of Hollywood to find your look of the day. In my case, I looked towards the dim lights of Spencer Pratt's brain. In an interview with People magazine, he said, and I can't make this quote up myself, "I'm an artist now. I have an easel and everything."

Jump back! A real easel?!

Hey, guess what? Now I'm an artist too!

[All SLurls will be at the bottom for those who don't feel like reading!]


Review - Today's Gaze - I'm an artist!


See? I have an easel and everything! Do you like my pictures?

My top is the divine Sivine Abstract shirt from L`Abel. I get lost in all the gorgeous colors and exceptional prim work! It's simply marvelous! And with a top this great, I really had to go simple with the rest of my look.

I used the Basic Black Capris from SySy's, which came in a group gift with the Yardena tops. I'm not QUITE sure if the capris are available at SySy's still, but you'd be pretty wise to get into her subscriber group, because she sends out some goodies from time to time.

My cute little flats are the Avanti Flats from Celestial Studios. Oh, dear Starley. When ARE you going to start designing for us again?? These flats are basic, adorable, and you really really need to go get them.

This shaggy little haircut came to me yesterday by way of LeLutka. This is one of the new releases, the Olja hair, and I'm wearing it in the "Marilyn" shade. I love that it looks very soft, and kind of messy, too! You know us artists. We can't be bothered to brush our hair while working on our masterpieces!

I'm also wearing the Everyday Eyelash face tattoo for Viewer 2 by Stellar, and my eyes are Sapphire by Beloved Custom Designs. I'm really digging the lash tattoos lately, and who wouldn't love eyes this clear and beautiful, am I right? And while I'm not a HUGE fan of stuff you stick in your mouth, these Paintbrushes and Doodles from Lostwood are so perfect for this look!

Well, time to wrap this up. I have to finish my paintings!

In this post:

Skin: Elle #15 by Belleza
Hair: Olja in Marilyn by LeLutka
Top: Sivine Abstract by L`Abel
Bottoms: Basic Black Capris by SySy's
Shoes: Avanti Flats in Black by Celestial Studios
Eyes: Sapphire by Beloved Custom Designs
Lashes: Everyday Eyelash for Viewer 2 by Stellar
Nails: Sculpted Nails - Color Change by Pixel Mode
Paintbrushes & Doodles by Lostwood
Poses by Exposeur

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you explain your wardrobe choices - like why you're pairing your gorgeous shirt with simplicity to give it the spotlight.

    I also appreciate the fact that you explain WHY you like what you're wearing, instead of just decking yourself out in designer duds and saying, "Look at how awesome I look."

    Bravo for getting the whole fashion blogging thing right, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you, Em!! I know so many people don't like to really read a fashion post, but I enjoy writing about my stuff so much, I don't think I could stop if I tried!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete