Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today's Gaze - Sea Breeze

Another look of the day from me, because... why not? :) Quick one, I promise! Today I was playing on the beach and I was simply called by the colors of the ocean. And who wouldn't be? Summer is the perfect time for long days at the beach!

[All SLurls are at the bottom if you don't feel like reading!]

Review - Today's Gaze - Sea Breeze


Remember my post about BoHo HoBo yesterday? My cute little Mini Sari skirt in Indigo comes from there, and it was just SO inexpensive! Totally cute, and totally simple! I love the print, it is just so perfect for the beach, in my opinion!

If you haven't heard, Mischief is closing! But don't worry, designer Janie Marlowe isn't going ANYWHERE! She's just beginning her new brand next month! There's a big closing sale and you can get the Essential Tanks, like the one I'm wearing here in Turquoise, for quite cheap! I believe it's $100L for a fatpack and you know what? These tanks truly are essential to anyone's summer wardrobe. Or winter, for that matter, because I know I sure use them for layering!

For accessories, I kept it simple. From U&R Dogs, I'm wearing the Aleko prim nails & rings combo in Beach, which is a hunt gift that I believe is still available in the store. My jewelry is the Bloom set from long gone and still missed ~flirt~. Skinkie, I miss you!! There's a chance that some of you have the jewelry in your inventory, which is why I chose to wear it. You can't forget about your great older items! And speaking of older stores, I love love love my Supernovas in Aqua Bloom from Shiny Things. Someone tell Fallingwater to make more shoes, please!

Oh! And one more thing! My pose is by ImpEle, which is having a MASSIVE sale right now. If you love poses, and I know you do, get over there!! Individual AND couples poses for as little as $5L? Heck yeah!

See you on the beach, beauties!

In this post:

Skin: Elle #17 by Belleza
Hair: Sasha in Swedish by Truth
Top: Essential Tank in Turquoise by Mischief
Skirt: Mini Sari in Indigo by BoHo HoBo
Shoes: Supernovas in Aqua Bloom by Shiny Things
Rings & Nails: Aleko in Beach by U&R Dogs
Necklace & Bracelets by ~flirt~ [No longer available *sobs*]
Pose by ImpEle

No comments:

Post a Comment