Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shake your body like a belly dancer!

A few years ago, I used to take belly dance classes. It was something I deeply enjoyed and I would suggest that any woman, of any size, do belly dance for at least a month. Nothing will make you feel better and more at home in your body. I am hoping to begin classes again within the next couple of months!

That being said, when Angelwing put out their new Coin Silks, I immediately got into the belly dance mood! They are simply amazing! Look look look!

Review - Angelwing - Coin Silks


Most of the "coins" you see in Second Life are just pictures of coins on alpha textures. Not these! Oh no, honey. You will be rockin' out with about 1400 prims when you wear this outfit! Earrings, anklets, bracelets, belts...all prim, and all wonderful. The outfit also comes with harem pants, if you choose not wear the skirt. If you wear the pants, you better wax, because they are low low low in the front. There is a "higher" option as well, which is what I wear when I wear the pants. The skirt also looks really good with the pants, if you are on the more modest side, or just want a different option.

The Coin Silks are shown here in Aqua, and come in other colors as well. I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of use out of just the jewelry because it's pretty awesome. Go pick yours up at Angelwing!

Also in this post:

Skin: Yri Soft in Caramel by Dutch Touch [Former VIP group gift]
Hair: Lanie 2 in Auburn by Truth [New release today!]
Eyeliner: Designer Liner Duo in Blue/Green for Viewer 2 by Stellar
Poses by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment