Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wrapped up in a coat of goodness!

Last night I was thinking, "You know what would be awesome? If I had a red coat." Imagine my joy when I logged in today and this pretty popped into my inventory!

Review - MNA - Dorset


From FIR & MNA, the Dorset coat is just pure goodness! I love that it goes just below my hips, making this little cutie very versatile. With double buttons on the front and a nice plaid lining, you can't help but just adore this coat! I'm wearing, of course, the women's version but there is a matching male Dorset coat as well! Lots of colors, too, so you will naturally want to get all of them to match your outfits.

There will be a charcoal version available at FIR & MNA for this week's 50L Friday, so be sure to pick it up!

And I'd be a sad panda if I didn't mention that this week's Truth releases are just adorable as can be! I'm wearing Tara, a really high, thick, luscious ponytail. If my hair was this thick and gorgeous for real, I'd be one happy, happy girl.

No more reading. Go shop!

In this post:

Skin: Elle #15 by Belleza
Hair: Tara (Plain) in Sand by Truth
Dress: Cary sweater dress in Grey by WoE
Coat: Dorset coat in Red by FIR & MNA
Tights: Tights 002 by Sea Dragon W&T
Boots: Black Leather by Bax
Necklace: Aubade Obsidian by Mariposa
Rings: Expressions: Love by Mariposa
Pose by Exposeur
Photographed in front of the SpOoOky House by Funky Junk


No comments:

Post a Comment