Monday, October 11, 2010

Today's Gaze - Golden Goodies

I'm not always a huge fan of gold. But give me some pretties for free or cheap, and I'll change my mind pretty darn quick!

Review - Today's Gaze - Golden Goodies


I'm simply in love with the new Delphines from much loved Shiny Things! If you're a member of the subscriber group, head to the store and pick up your free gold Delphines. And check out the other new shoes, too! Oh Shiny Things, thank you for coming back to us.

I showed newness from Jane on Friday, but what I didn't mention is that there are a bunch of free Intrinsic Tanks for the taking! I have a great love of basic tanks, as I'm sure lots of us do, so getting these for free is just amazing!

At fri.day, there's a little corner with some discounted products, and I was able to score a 24.7 pack of the Short Cardis for less than $300L! You get 12 colors and there are options for shorter sleeves [like I'm wearing], long sleeves, and some different cuff options. Wonderful! Not discounted at fri.day, but still pretty inexpensive, I also picked up these Low.Rise jeans in the light wash.

You've probably heard of the 10-10-10 sale that's going on, but if you haven't, check out Callie Cline's blogpost on it. I was able to get this adorable Padma updo by hair machine Truth for just $110L. Oh, did I mention it's a FATPACK for that price? Oh yeah, you need it.

And one of my favorite finds at the Jewelry Fair, I got this I Love Autumn jewelry set from Primagine for less than $100L. Cute cute cute!

Okay, I know, I got long winded. Go shopping now!!

In this post:

Skin: Isolde #13 in Cachet by Exodi
Hair: Padma in Auburn by Truth [For 10-10-10]
Eye Makeup: Feline in Wine Berry by Kyoot
Sweater: Short Cardi in Cream by fri.day
Tank: Intrinsic Tank in Gold by Jane
Jeans: Low.Rise Jeans in Light by fri.day
Shoes: Delphines in Gold by Shiny Things [In store gift for the subscriber group]
Jewelry: I Love Autumn by Primagine [At the Jewelry Fair]
Pose by Exposeur
Photographed in front of the Sherwood house by Funky Junk [Soon to be released]

1 comment:

  1. \0/ i love those shoes and the jewelry is pretty too, must go grab :)

    ReplyDelete