Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Days - Day 10

Keeping it casual today...but then again, I usually am! I was busy hitting up sales and the Albero Gacha Festival today, so I had to wear something comfortable.

Style - 30 Days - Day 10


One of my favorite jewelry stores in SL, Mariposa, is closing. *sadface* But to help soften the blow of leaving, there's a huge sale going on! I picked up all kinds of stuff that I didn't already have, which was kind of hard because I had almost everything. I picked up the Aubade necklace in purple, the only color I didn't seem to have!

I showed it a little yesterday, but this is one of the new Drew long sleeved tees from Jane. I am so in love with these shirts, you guys have no idea.

I'm drowning in gacha prizes, so that's it for now!

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 05 by LAQ
Hair: Blake in Auburn by Truth
Shirt: Drew Long Sleeve Tee in Concord by Jane
Jeans: Low.Rise in Light by fri.day
Boots: Journey in Duo.Eggplant by fri.day
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* Shimmery & Smoke Eyeshadow in Violet by Kosh
* Everyday Blush 6 by cheLLe
Necklace: Aubade Purple by Mariposa
Belt: Ginger Belt in Brown by Nyte n Day
Pose by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment