Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days - Day 7

I love Sundays because I almost never dress up for them. I allow myself to be lazy, to just enjoy the day. I just throw on something and go.

Style - 30 Days - Day 7


And because it's Sunday, I'm not going to talk about my outfit. I'm going to just be lazy. ♥

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 04 by LAQ
Hair: Georgia in Latte by Truth
Jacket: Red Jacket from the Sport Baby outfit by Acid & Mala
Shirt: Intrinsic Tank in Milk by Jane
Skirt: Denim Skirt - Rock Blue by Calypso Giano
Socks: Urban Tube Socks by Acid & Mala
Shoes: Sports Sneakers in Red by Magi Take
Watch: Calculator Watch by Reek
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* Shimmery & Smoke Eyeshadow in Night Blue by Kosh
* Everyday Blush 6 by cheLLe
Pose by Olive Juice
Photo taken at Cinecitta

No comments:

Post a Comment