Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days - Day 9

When one of my favorite stores in SL says "Hey, new stuff!" well, it just puts a huge smile on my face and makes me want to run in to go shopping!

Style - 30 Days - Day 9


You all know how much I love big cozy sweaters, and the new Absolutely sweaters from Jane are absolutely stunning! I just want to wrap it around me and cuddle up for hours.

Also from Jane, the Drew long sleeved tees. I have been craving long sleeved tees that don't show off acres of cleavage!!

Get over to Jane now to shop. You know you need to!

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 02 by LAQ
Hair: Tia in Auburn by Truth
Shirt: Drew Long Sleeve Tee in Chocolate by Jane
Sweater: Absolutely Sweater in Salmon by Jane
Pants: Cuffed Cords in Brown by Doppelganger Inc.
Boots: Elsa in Brown with Dusty Rose cuffs by Surf Co.
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* Shimmery & Smoke Eyeshadow in Moss by Kosh
* Everyday Blush 6 by cheLLe
Jewelry: Beaded Key Necklace in Rose Copper by Magpie
Pose by Exposeur
Photo taken at nostros deer.


No comments:

Post a Comment