Saturday, November 27, 2010

“Fashions, after all, are only induced epidemics."

Oh hi! I hope everyone had a great weekend and holiday! There's this little event going on called One Eleven. I know, right? Hardly anyone has talked about it. ;) Check out my boots and hair from this event!

Style - “Fashions, after all, are only induced epidemics."


At One Eleven, the designers have created one or more limited edition items. There are, you guessed it, just 111 copies of the items, and once they're gone, they're gone. This does mean that most of them cost quite a bit more than people come to expect since they are brand new items and will not be sold again. But I guess that's the price you pay for limited editions. My horchata de amor, Sophia Harlow, treated me for my rezday and I was able to get these amazing Paperboy boots from Surf Couture and the Seasons hair from Elikatira. I'm in love with both!!

There are a bunch of fab designers at One Eleven, so do yourself a favor and go check it out. Some items have already sold out, but there is still lots to buy!

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 05 by LAQ
Hair: Season 2 in Blonde 01 by Elikatira for One Eleven
Eyes: Zbilja Spirit in Crystal Blue by Exodi
Shirt: Long T in PinkBeige by Oyakin
Dress: Antique-onp in BabyPink by Oyakin
Boots: Paperboy Ankle Boots in Cream by Surf Couture for One Eleven
Necklace: My Heart in Gold & Silver by PixelFashion
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* Everyday Blush 6 by cheLLe
Pose by aDorkable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment