Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's A Click Christmas!!

Yeah...I dropped the ball on the 30 days thing. Whoopsie! :)

My friend Flix Saiman of Click Photography Props & Poses has gotten me into the Christmas spirit with the latest of his amazing collection - Xmas Living!

Style - Click - Christmas, Pretty!


Please excuse the glow on the photos. I'm still having that issue and it in no way is the fault of the set!!

The set is...well, amazing! There's not much more I can say about it! All the furniture and pieces are so well done and the poses are awesome. There are poses for singles, couples, and even some for kids. I don't have kids, but I dragged my boyfriend in to pose with me. [Yeah, like he suffered. ♥]

Style - Click - Christmas, Star

Style - Click - Christmas, Jump kiss!


Head over to Click and check it out. It really is something that any decent photographer [or someone who wants to be!] needs for this holiday season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment