Monday, January 17, 2011

Bundle Up

I haven't been in Second Life much the past week, but if there was one thing that was going to get me to run right in today, it was the fact that there is adorable newness at Jane!

Style - Bundle Up


The Melody dress is a sweet, babydoll style dress with little buttons on the front. My SL guy gave me My So Called Life for our anniversary yesterday [hi babe!] and I know that Angela Chase would have felt very at home in this cute little dress as she was running around with Rayanne.

To go with this dress, you HAVE to get the Melody cardigan. HAVE. TO. If you love little cardigans like I do, you're going to want these in your inventory, whether you get the dress or not.

Today for Sheer Madness at Jane, you can get the fatpack of the Lil Piggies Striped Tights for the awesome price of $50L. 31 colors of cute tights for $50L?? Sign me up!

I can't seem to take off the Yolanda 2 hair from Truth. It's so cute, I want to sit and play with my hair all day. Truth has also been doing this cool thing lately with his longer styles where the hair is done in split attachments. Makes adjusting it soooo much easier!

And because I simply can't take them off either, I'm wearing the SLink Heidi Rainboots from the Extend A Helping Hand event. They have a darling little frog peeking out! It's like you have a friend! 100% of the proceeds from these boots, and many other things at the event, go to help the Queenslanders who were affected by the awful flooding. Cute boots and helping out - that seems like a fair deal to me.

In This Post:

Skin: Vilda 04 by LAQ
Hair: Yolanda 2 in Mirage by Truth
Dress: Melody in Raven by Jane
Top: Melody Cardigan in Cherry by Jane
Tights: Lil Piggies Striped Tights in Charcoal by Jane
Boots: Heidi in Red by SLink for Extend A Helping Hand
Necklace: Pearls In A Rush by Deco for Fifty Linden Friday [1/14/2011]
Makeup:
* Smokey Cat-Shadow in Blue/Black by L.Fauna
* Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Pose by !BANG

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower of your blog. This outfit is so adorable and the way you describe it makes me want to run to Jane right now and go shopping. :) I don't think I've ever been to Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST go! Janie makes great basics and separates so you can mix and match with other things too, which I just love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the little froggie!

    ReplyDelete