Sunday, January 2, 2011

Preparations

Happy New Year, everyone!! I hope yours was as fantastic as mine was! Now, I don't know about you, but I always make a lot of preparations for the new year. Usually in the form of trying to move some furniture around. I was attempting to do this in SL, but I got distracted by my cute outfit and my new socks.

Style - Preparations


This schoolgirl-esque outfit is called Black Night and is from Acid & Mala. Being that I'm a sucker for a short pleated skirt and a nice sweater, I simply had to have it. There is actually a bottom part to the sweater that has the white shirt poking out, but I felt it made me look fat, and honey, I can't have that in both worlds.

And my cute little socks!! I know, everyone probably has them already, but my sweetie gifted me with the Scrunched Prim Socks from Maitreya last night, and all morning I've been tippy-toeing around in them. I may never take them off. If I don't wear shoes again, please blame Aldwyn.

Here's to a bright new year!

In this post:

Skin: Vilda - 08 by LAQ
Hair: Natalie in Natural Blonde by Maitreya
Outfit: Black Night by Acid & Mala
Socks: Scrunched Prim Socks by Maitreya
Makeup:
* Smokey Shadows in Black by Exodi
* Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Pose by Exposeur
Furniture by Little Boxes
Wall star by Sienia Trevillion [Unsure if still available]


No comments:

Post a Comment