Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Much Good!

There are some days that I just have to jump on the bed and squeal because there is just so much good stuff in SL!

Style - So Much Good!


Did you know that adorable Elle Kirshner of Second Spaces has a sister? And did you know her sister is getting her feet wet in the fashion world of SL? Swan Ling brings us Argyle Anonymous, a great little store with some cute and pretty affordable items! I'm wearing the green Buttoned Shirt over the cream Floral Tank. Keep your eyes open on this new store!

I'm sure you all know by now, but there's a new Belleza skin out! Erika is a sweet faced cutie with a precious little freckle under one eye. Like all Belleza skins, it's beautiful. I'm sure a billion other bloggers will show you all the goods on the skin, but I'm not that kind of blogger, so you just get to see a close up! I'm wearing the Pale 3 with the Lips 5 tattoo layer lipstick. Soooo lovely.

Style - Belleza, Erika close-up


Do you love it? Of course you do.

Oh, look at my eyes. They're from new-to-me store Banana Banshee. They're called Janszoon and I'm wearing them in Seagrass. Gorgeous.

Shoo now. Go shop!

In this post:

Skin: Erika Pale 3 by Belleza
Hair: Nicola in Auburn by Truth
Eyes: Janszoon in Seagrass by Banana Banshee
Shirt: Buttoned Shirt in Green by Argyle Anonymous
Tank: Floral Tank in Cream by Argyle Anonymous
Skirt: Cut Off Jean Skirt in Light Blue by Doppelganger Inc.
Socks: Scrunched Prim Socks in Green by Maitreya
Makeup:
* Pale - Lips 5 by Belleza
* Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Poses by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment