Monday, January 3, 2011

Take a look, it's in a book...

READING RAINBOW!! Oh c'mon, you know that song. :)

I love to read. I've been reading since I was 3, and my room is filled with books. Once I find a story I like, I can read it over and over again. And this adorable sweater from Nyte n Day is like a book - because I know I'll wear it often!

Style - It's In A Book


The Dote sweater from Nyte n Day makes me so happy. It's a short sleeved sweater, so I'll be able to take it into the spring. But since it's cold, I put the cream colored Drew shirt from Jane underneath it. I have said it many times, but I love these Drew shirts. I wear them very very often, either alone or with something.

Oh, did I mention that the Dote sweater comes with these most precious boots??? I love them so much! I don't normally like this style, but I think these have changed my mind.

Scoot off now. Go shop or go read a book. ♥

In this post:

Skin: Vilda - 01 by LAQ
Hair: Courtney in Mirage by Truth
Sweater & Boots: Dote in Pink by Nyte n Day
Shirt: Drew in Cream by Jane
Jeans: Garage in Cool Blue by League
Makeup:
* Smokey Shadows in Black by Exodi
* Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Pose by !Bang

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I saw this headline in my Google Reader and immediately started singing "Reading Rainbow." Now it's in my head. Damn you!

    A cute sweater that comes with boots?? Sign me up! :)

    ReplyDelete