Sunday, February 13, 2011

Livin' La Vida Pink!

Are you as much as a prefab addict as I am? I simply cannot resist when I see a little house or skybox that I like! When Funky Junk owner Ulaa Coronet decided to bring out one of her best selling homes in pink for Valentine's Day, and then slapped a $50L tag on it... well, you can imagine how excited I was!

Style - Livin' La Vida Pink - front

Style - Livin' La Vida Pink - inside


Eeee! It's so cute! This is a recolor of her Quaint home, so it's named My Quaint Valentine. I could just squeal over the cuteness, but you probably want details, am I right? This house has a 6 by 16 footprint and is 72 prims. Ulaa is awesome [and I don't say that just because she's my partner!] and she's included some matching accessories - table, chairs, texture change rug, fireplace facade with the flower basket, and a window flower box. Altogether, it comes out to just 132 prims! And of course you can not use the accessories, if you don't want to. The house is copy only, no mod and no transfer. For only $50L, it is a heck of a deal!

Go to Funky Junk now!! This deal is only available through Valentine's Day. I'll be showing you another of the new homes from Funky Junk that is near and dear to my heart later this week, so keep an eye out!

I can't name all the furniture that I put into this house, aside from the accessories that are included, but here are some of the stores where you can go shop for some of what is shown:

Awesome Blossom
LISP Bazaar
Art Dummy
Little Boxes
Artilleri


No comments:

Post a Comment