Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweet Eden

I simply love Evangeline Miles. I do. I make no secret of it. As sweet as she is talented, she's been one of my favorite designers for years and probably one of the few people in Second Life that could get me to think, "I could totally rock these wings with jeans." Her latest creation from Evie's Closet, Eden, makes me so happy, I could almost consider becoming a faerie full time.

Style - Sweet Eden


Isn't this the sweetest little outfit?? Eden is a great petal inspired babydoll dress that comes with cute stockings that lace up on the tops, pretty flats that I know will find their way into my regular wardrobe, some lovely wings, and a little stemmed hat. I'm wearing it in Peony, a rich hot pink, and there are other colors to choose from as well.

If you see me fluttering around in this outfit for the next week, blame Evie. It's totally her fault. ♥

In this post:

Skin: Sweetheart in Beguiling 2 by Curio
Hair: Away in Blonde 02 by Elikatira
Outfit & Shoes: Eden in Peony by Evie's Closet
Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Pose by Exposeur

1 comment: