Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Afternoon Delight

Guess what starts this weekend? Fashion For Life! You may remember this as being the RFL Clothing Fair in the past, but it's a bit different this year, and you can read about it on their website. But it is still a charity event for the American Cancer Society. :) I'm not one of the official bloggers, but Sachi Vixen of Adam n Eve was kind enough to allow me to give you all a sneak peek!

Style - Afternoon Delight


I've been seeing a lot of high waisted pants in SL lately, and I LOVE it. Check out the Jenica pants! High waisted with buttons, these pants give you some rockin' curves! Seriously, I stood and stared at my butt for a long time. And don't my legs look just a mile long?? I paired it up with the Cataloon shirt, which gave the whole look almost a retro vibe to me, but still fresh and feminine. I love the ruffles on this shirt, it's just precious!

Fashion For Life starts on Saturday, March 12th, and you will be sad if you don't pick these items up from Adam n Eve! Not to mention there are so so so many designers participating!! Get ready to shop!

In this post:

Skin: Sweetheart in Beguiling 1 by Curio
Hair: Odette in Swedish by Truth
Top: Cataloon in Red by Adam n Eve [Fashion For Life]
Pants: Jenica in Red by Adam n Eve [Fashion For Life]
Shoes: Esprit in Nude by Maitreya Gold
Earrings: Wanderer earrings by League
Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Pose by aDorkable Poses


1 comment:

  1. OOhh I love this entire look. I am a huge fan of ruffles and rockin me curves in high waisted pants!

    ReplyDelete