Sunday, March 27, 2011

Esmerelda Would Approve

Did I mention how in love I am with this month's Spruce Up Your Space theme? So BoHo just appeals to me! This weekend, Belle Belle presents us with La Roulotte, a charming little gypsy wagon!

Style - La Roulotte

Style - La Roulotte, inside

Style - La Roulotte, 2nd view


435 prims of adorable, I am simply in love with this little wagon! Makes me want to go bare foot and dance around outside while shaking a tambourine. The inside is deliciously detailed with chairs and knick knacks and even a crystal ball!

You can pick up La Roulotte this weekend at Belle Belle for Spruce Up Your Space for the low low price of $150L. It's a steal!!

Also in this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 1 by Curio
Hair: RiRi in Swedish by Truth
Top: Off Shoulder Gauze Tunic in Red by Aoharu [Pacific Crisis Fundraiser]
Shorts: Moody Tweed Shorts in Black by Jane
Shoes: Grace Slipper in Silver/Black by Accessories By Eolande


No comments:

Post a Comment