Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Holiday

Ms. Janie Marlowe has made with the goodies again this week and oh, what a week it is at Jane! I absolutely fell in love with this darling little Patchwork Dress!

Style - Spring Holiday


This strapless sundress is just precious! I love the texture. The subtle print of flowers and butterflies makes this perfect for spring. Oh Janie, how you appeal to my girly girl side!

Do you like my petals? They come from aDORKable Poses' Petals In The Wind set for Chic Limited this month. The set contains 4 petals props with poses and each one is sooo cute and so awesome for pictures! There are actually 8 petals props because you get to choose between the pink and white petals, or the grayscale petals that you can tint. Guess which one I chose? :)

I don't know about you guys, but I really think it's time to go shopping!

In this post:

Skin: Sweetheart in Beguiling 1 by Curio
Hair: RiRi in Swedish by Truth
Dress: Patchwork Dress in Marine by Jane
Shoes: Chelo Wedges in Ivory by Nardcotix
Pose: Petals In The Wind by aDORKable Poses [Chic Limited item for March]


1 comment:

  1. Spring and Sunshine..what a beautiful mix!
    You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete