Monday, April 11, 2011

Hey baby!

Last night I was saving this outfit to my inventory and my boyfriend logged in. I went to type "Hey baby" in chat, but ended up saving the outfit under that name. So there you go! Hey, baby!

Style - Hey Baby!


Aphrodite Outlander of Perse is back in action after a hiatus and she's delivered the goods with the new Kharen dress! The dress itself is cocktail length, and really beautiful, but what I really like about it is that you can also use the top as a shirt! You guys know how I adore options! If you'd like to see it as a dress, the lovely Rose Farina has it on her blog.

Also brand new this week are the new Mia wedges by SLink. Are these not gorgeous? You also get the option of changing the leather around the ankles and toes to brown or black, and the metal bits can change as well. I had to resize them down because they were slightly big on me, but they resize very well!

Okay, go shop now. :)

In this post:

Skin: Pout in The Blues 2 by Curio
Hair: Alison in Swedish by Truth
Top: Kharen in Silver by Perse
Jeans: Lou Lou in Original by Mon Tissu
Shoes: Mia Wedges in White by SLink
Belt: Ginger Belt in Dark Brown/Silver Studs by Nyte n Day
Jewelry:
* Braided Bangles by Awesome Blossom
* Crown Ring by Royally
* Zeyla Necklace in Red by Shiny Things
Standing on the Stonehaven Gazebo by Cheeky Pea
Pose by EverGlow


No comments:

Post a Comment