Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Cute!

Sometimes you don't want to be classy or high fashion or anything except for cute! Luckily, that's super easy to do in Second Life - especially lately!

Style - Just Cute


Have you been to Project Fur Japan yet? No? WHY??? I picked up this Rabbit Stamp shirt from Ange at Project Fur, and I just love it! [This SLurl should take you directly to the vendor.] It comes with 2 colors in the pack and is only $50L, so really, it's a heck of deal for so much cute.

Speaking of Project Fur AND cute, look at my HAIR! Truth's BabyDoll hair is inspired by the movie Sucker Punch, and I'm SO glad he made it because I was 2 seconds away from jumping in his IM to pester him about it. I love it so much, I honestly have NOT worn another hair since I got it last week. You love it, you need it. [This SLurl will take you to the vendor at Project Fur.]

Yesterday, I got this Andrea Head Decor from SoliDea Little Folies and I thought it went perfectly with my hair! I did have to mod it a little to fit my weird shaped head, but sunflowers are pretty much my favorite flower ever, so it was worth it!

I'm heading off to go bounce around and be cute! You guys go be cute too!

In this post:

Skin: Sweetheart in Beguiling 1 by Curio
Hair: BabyDoll in Swedish by Truth [Project Fur Japan]
Shirt: Rabbit Stamp in Green by Ange [Project Fur Japan]
Shorts: Gold Belted Shorts in White by Hucci
Flowers: Andrea Head Decor by SoliDea Little Folies
Necklace: Bottle Charm in Green Heart/Orange Bow by Pink Fuel [Gacha prize!] [Store is temporarily closed for construction]
Gum: Yum Bubble Gum by Pink Fuel [Store is temporarily closed for construction]
Pose by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment