Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She's A Rich Girl

Do I even have to mention how much I love Jane? What can I say that I haven't already? LOVE.

Style - She's a rich girl


I just adore the new Recycled Dress from Jane this week. I'm a sucker for simple dresses that I can dress up or down easily, and Janie is so so good at making them! As long as she keeps releasing them, I will most definitely keep wearing them.

What are you still doing here? Get to Jane now!

In this post:

Skin: Pout in Silver Spoon 2 by Curio
Hair: Audrey in Swedish by Truth
Dress: Recycled Dress in Raven by Jane
Shoes: Edith in Silver by Nardcotix
Accessories:
* Kagetora necklace by Mandala
* Bella Peepers by Miel
* Troupe Watch by Miel
Pose by Olive Juice


1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!
    I think what I love about Jane's designs the most is I would wear them in RL! =)

    ReplyDelete