Friday, May 13, 2011

Bridal Sweet

So my friends Rylan and Sixx got married last night. Congratulations, you guys!! Since I DJed for them, naturally my mind has been on almost nothing but wedding for the past week. When Kouse Singh came out with some new dresses, I squealed over the white ones because they were just so bridal! Check out the Daniella gown.

Style - Bridal Sweet


Beautiful, beautiful. That's all I can really say about this lovely gown. I didn't even have to wear any accessories [um...or shoes] because it's just so pretty all on its own. If you're getting married this summer, check out Kouse's Sanctum for some truly stunning work. And even if you're not, this gown does come in other colors, so you really don't have an excuse to NOT get it.

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 2 by Curio
Hair: Jacqueline in Swedish by Truth
Dress: Daniella by Kouse's Sanctum
Pose by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment