Saturday, May 28, 2011

Shoe Fair Thank You!

I was going to do this really epic thank you post thanking all the designers who were kind enough to send me shoes to blog for the Shoe Fair this year. By the way, did you all know we raised $1,174,769L this year?? Amazing! But after rezzing some shoes out, it looked like I just like to cut feet off, and then when I turned shadows on, my hair looked crazy, and...well, here you go.

Style - Thank you!


I'd love to say Truth did those streaks just for me, but well, SL was my colorist this time. *sigh*

ANYWAY.

I wanted to thank the Shoe Fair designers who were so amazing to me this year! I was utterly impressed with everything you did, and I absolutely enjoyed talking to all of you, even if we were just playing the offlines game! :) I am deeply apologetic to any of you that I was unable to blog due to some unforeseen real life circumstances, and believe me, your work WILL be included in this blog in the future.

The Shoe Fair may be over for this year, but I am certainly not finished shopping for shoes!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Lucia in Latte by Truth [Streaks by SL craziness]
Shirt: Layering Tee in Milk by Jane
Tank: Madeleine in Teal by Ingenue
Jeans: Lou Lou in Original by Mon Tissu
Shoes: Bridget Flats in Pool by Ingenue
Necklace: Friendo by Miel
Pose by Long Awkward Pose


1 comment:

  1. LOVED the shoe fair this year!! Awesome job in raising so much for such a great cause.
    I had the same "colorist" problem off and on yesterday. Gotta love the funkiness of SL. LOL

    ReplyDelete