Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Banana Beauty

Do you ever see a color and it just sparks a visual for you that no matter what you do, you can't get it out of your head? The new Gloria wedges from Nardcotix in yellow made me think of bananas! I'm craving bananas [or a banana daiquiri] really badly!

Style - Banana Beauty


[Please don't look at the line on the wall. I took the photo too big and that always gives me a big line on the picture. It's NOT the texture of the wall at all!!]

Look at how cute these shoes are! From the side they do look chunky, but if you see them from the back, the wedge is fairly slim. And hey, any shoe that is cute and I don't have to try to tint to my skin is A-OK in my book! The Gloria wedges come in a bunch of colors, so go pick them up!

I knew immediately that the Blowey dress from The Sea Hole was going to be the one that I wore with these shoes, and as a happy coincidence, this color - Zebra Goldenrod - happens to be on sale for $50L! Score one for ME! This dress is completely sculpted, and comes with an alpha to hide your butt [God, I wish I had a butt alpha in RL!], but if you're worried about showing the goodies while you rez somewhere, it's high enough that you can put your favorite strapless bikini or bra top on underneath. It comes with a matching hair flower.

Mmmm...banana daiquiris....

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 2 by Curio
Hair: Pia in Swedish by Truth
Dress: Blowey in Zebra Goldenrod by The Sea Hole
Shoes: Gloria Wedges in Yellow by Nardcotix
Amaris Entrance table & accessories by Mudhoney
Pose by Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment