Friday, June 10, 2011

JWoww Would Love It

Okay, I'll admit it. I LOVE Jersey Shore. I know, isn't that awful? But I can't seem to help it! And JWoww is probably my favorite of the Shore kids because I love that she's cute and mean all at the same time. And, as Snooki puts it, "She looks like the ultimate stripper." When I saw the new teeny tiny shorts and halters from BOOM, I knew that JWoww would run there first if she were in SL.

Style - JWoww would love it


The Feel Free shorts are extra tiny and definitely have some buttcheek going on in the back! But for a day on the beach, they're perfect! And the lovely Thrill halters are just too cute for words! They are completely sculpted, but come with a "bust shadow" layer that covers your nips up, so you don't have to worry about showing the farm if you don't rez immediately. The tops are mod, but there are several sizes in the pack so you can get a good fit.

And can we talk about my hair for a moment? The new June style from Truth is JUST my kind of hair. Long, straight, and with a thick fringe of bangs. Total love! There are actually two styles - the bangs I'm wearing here, and then a long sideswept style. Both are gorgeous, but would you expect anything less?

I have to go. I just feel like eating ham and drinking water. Ham.

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 1 by Curio
Hair: June in Swedish by Truth
Top: Thrill Halter in Teal by BOOM
Shorts: Feel Free in Bleached Blue by BOOM
Bracelet: Waves & Sun Bangles by Dark Mouse
Pose by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment