Monday, August 1, 2011

Comfort Zone

I haven't had the desire to fashion blog much lately because quite frankly, I've been happy in my comfort zone of jeans, tees, and sandals. Can I blame summer for my rut? But sometimes to remember where you want to go, you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone. And for someone who is perfectly happy in old shorts and sandals, a new dress and new heels were just the way to go! No big descriptions here today, because it's 105 degrees and that doesn't make me feel like writing. Just know that I really love what I'm wearing today, because I try not to blog anything I DON'T like, and I think you should totally go check out the stores. ♥

Style - Comfort Zone


In this post:

Skin: Audrey in Bubblegum by Ispachi
Hair: June in Espresso by Truth
Dress: C. Drape Dress in Honeysuckle Pink by Hucci [New]
Shoes: Shana Unleashed in Zebra'd by Nardcotix [New]
Jewelry:
* Broken Long Strand Black Pearls by Caroline's Jewelry
* Zebra Schmebra Messy Bangle by Woo's
Pose by aDORKable Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment