Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tell her to find me an acre of land

When I was putting together this outfit, it felt almost hippie to me. Free love and dance in the flowers and that sort of thing. But hey, who couldn't stand a little peace, love, Simon & Garfunkel in their life on occasion, am I right?

Style - Tell her to find me an acre of land


I really like the Crochet Halters from Leri Miles Designs. They are pretty much on the skimpy side, which is perfect for the summer season. But if you wear something that bare on top, you need to wear something longer on the bottom so that you balance it out. Well, unless you're going for a whole different kind of look, I guess. I paired it with some Low.Rise Jeans from fri.day and wouldn't you know? The belt from the Navy Cords from [Tia] fit the look perfectly. I love when I can use other pieces to make whole new looks!

You know what to do now. Go shopping!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Clementine in Swedish by Truth
Top: Crochet Halter B by Leri Miles Designs
Pants: Low.Rise Jeans by fri.day
Belt: Turnups Belt from the Navy Cords by [Tia]
Necklace: Glass Flower Necklace by Paper Couture
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Photo taken at The Legend


No comments:

Post a Comment