Saturday, August 13, 2011

Try A Little Tenderness

The title of this post doesn't really have anything to do with my outfit, but when I'm doing photos for my blog, I'm often listening to old songs. There's some useless trivia for you! Now let's get to the dress.

Style - Try a little tenderness


Kouse Singh recently got married, but she's back and designing away!  [Have I mentioned she's doing my wedding dress for me?  Squee!!]  The new Gabrielle gowns from Kouse's Sanctum are just utterly gorgeous.  If you do any kind of medieval/renaissance/fantasy stuff in SL, you simply must get this gown.  Hell, get it anyway and go frolick in meadows or go dancing so you can see it twirling around.  I'm wearing it in Forest, and there are several colors available. Pretty pretty pretty!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre [Moonbeam tone] in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Janelle in Cranberry by Truth
Dress: Gabrielle in Forest by Kouse's Sanctum
Royal Fae Circlet by Lvs&Co
Devotion Bridal Ring by Earthstones
Pose by aDORKable Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment